Thursday, October 30, 2008

countdown

Only a few more hours of work before I can escape back home and see my little peanut! Even though I'm only working 3 days a week right now, every day I'm in the office is so hard, I find myself staring a pictures of Naomi all day long just to get me through the day. For the first time in a long while I've started wishing we lived in the city again. Yesterday by the time I got home, it was 6:30. Austin and Naomi were waiting outside for me (Austin caught Naomi's bug and was home sick for the day). It was such a treat to have them waiting for me outside, especially cause Austin dressed Naomi in her little tutu I just picked up for her. But it's so disappointing to get home and only have an hour and a half before we put the little girl to bed. And not that I'm complaining, but now that Naomi sleeps from 8pm - 7am, I don't even see her in the middle of the night anymore!
Anyway, here's one of the pictures I've been staring at today. It's of Naomi playing in her crib, instead of napping.

No comments: