Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 Month Checkup

Weight - 12 lbs (50th percentile)
Height 23 3/4 (50th percentile)
Head - 41cm (78%)  
Yep she still has a big head, but it's decreased from 81% at her 2 mth check up to 78.

I lied to the poor kid, told her she didnt' have to get shots yesterday, but we were surprised when the doctor gave her HepB and Polio vaccinations!  She took it like a champ though, and Austin wasn't there to videotape/witness/torment.

Here's my pretty 3 month old (aka DJ Names):

2 comments:

Shari said...

I love the second pic of Naomi. She definitely looks like you, Amy!

Lo said...

i showed my parents the last shots video tonight - my mom was like awww poor baby!!!
and i love those headphones! i wanted to get ones for caleb for during worship at church - like how gwenyth paltrow had ones for apple, hee hee.