Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Loves Disco...????

This Saturday at the Diva Lounge in Montclair, NJ, there is going to be a disco party...for moms dads and their babies. (www.babylovesdisco.com) That's right, a disco, night clubbing, alcohol served dance party. What in the world!? What's next, Babies gone Wild? Before my Naomi days, I definitely liked throwing back a couple of drinks and dancing all nigh (and we all know Ms Naomi diva herself likes to get boogey down )....but never in my wildest would I have dreamed of taking Naomi to a club, kid friendly or not. The marketing team is trying to promote this disco event to parents who miss their pre-kid days by having them party at a real nightclub to make them feel like they're not missing anything. The party starts at 2 in the afternoon. Is it weird that just a couple of hours before, there was probably a bunch of drunk 21 year olds puking on that chair that you're putting your kid on? ermmm yea, I think we'll stick to our at home dance parties thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA, I thought that was a commercial for the club ;) Go Naomi shaking those hips! ;)

jaimethep said...

actually, a bunch of my residency friends are taking their kids to the one in the village this month. i figured i'd pass since alli would have no clue what was going on :)