Monday, February 2, 2009

It's good for her....

My mom left on Saturday morning to head down to Florida for a month. With her gone, we had to figure out childcare for Naomi for a month. For a week she'll be in daycare, utilizing my company's backup day care. Ironically, 3 weeks ago, Naomi started to have separation anxiety. Perfect timing if I must say.
On Sunday, we put her in our church's nursery, it was her third time. Since Austin and I were both leading the music worship, we weren't able to sneak out and pick her up. Needless to say, she cried for almost 2 hours. UGH. I'm only hoping that the daycare teachers today will be able to soothe her. An image of Naomi's face red, splotchy and crying has been racing through my head all weekend. And now that I'm at work, I'm even more anxious, part of me wishes I could be there with her on her first day, but mostly I'm grateful Austin is home and has the awful job of dropping her off.

No comments: