Thursday, April 2, 2009

The start of something new

Amy has been absolutely amazing with this blog. If you are anything like me, you love reading it on a daily basis. Lately, I've been pondering how I can help to contribute more to this blog. Now, I am nowhere as eloquent as she is with the words. That is where we differ a lot. She reads things and experiences the world through words. I am more of a visual creature and like to notice things through the camera lens. Guess that is why the only books I read are graphic novels. But that is neither here nor there.

Today, I will be starting a photo blog of our little Naomi. Just various pictures and images that give you a peek into her world. I hope to add to it on a regular basis. The goal is one picture a day, but we will see how long that lasts. It is over at Wordpress. Much thanks to Stacey for the inspiration. I am sure I will post a bunch of the same pictures here as well, but if you are interested in checking out my little foray in the world of Blogging, head over there now to check out my first entry. And for all you lazies out there, I will post the first picture here. 



1 comment:

Naomi's mom said...

my blog has been hijacked