Monday, December 26, 2011

I Jimmy Kimmel'ed Naomi

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday. We spent the day relaxing at home, letting the girls get some rest. Mikaela had a fever of 102 on Christmas Eve, so we kept everything low key, dinner on Christmas eve with my brothers, a birthday cake yesterday for Chris, and just a lot of hanging out in PJs. (and princess dresses for Naomi).

A couple of weeks ago, Jimmy Kimmel put out a challenge to parents to let their kids open one Christmas gift early, but make it be a really bad gift, video record them, and post it to YouTube.
The results were shockingly hilarious. I decided to try and prank Naomi by giving her a gag gift to open for being a good girl on Christmas eve. Here's what happened:

3 comments:

beawei said...

I must say that Naomi took it well. Poor Mikaela, she has been sick non-stopped. Hope she is feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Naomi!!! you are a good girl and deserves a good girl present!!!

Anonymous said...

i wish you also have a video of her opening the good girl package. love you girl!!!