Thursday, March 26, 2009

Milestones Galore!!

Guess Naomi really was going through some major developmental changes.  Thankfully she slept through the night last night.  But today she crawled forward for the first time (sadly I missed it since I was at work, but I got to witness it when I got home...Austin on the other hand is still at work and will have to wait and see it tomorrow or this weekend).  She held her own bottle up to her mouth this morning (again I didn't witness, but at least saw a picture of it!)




She also pushed up from her stomach into a sitting position for the first time - something I was home to witness!

My baby is growing up so quickly!!!

1 comment:

beawei said...

How come Stacey and I missed all the exciting milestones? Rose and Johnny must be doing a great job!